The search is on to find the "Best Places to Work in Hawaii." The program is open to all Hawaii organizations that meet the eligibility requirements.
In addition to the high level recognition for making the “Best Places to Work” list, Hawaii Business will also be shining the spotlight on several of the 2018 winners in each of the following new categories. There will be one winner for each of the following categories:
- “Best Places to Work in Hawaii” Hall of Fame - This award will go to all organizations that have been on the list at least 10 years, including the current year.
- The Best Place to Work in Hawaiian Hospitality - Eligible organizations include hotels, tour companies, special shows (luau) etc… The majority of these organizations’ operations need to be in the tourism industry.
- The Best Restaurant to Work for in Hawaii - Eligible organizations include any establishment serving a food menu. The majority of these organizations’ operations need to be in the food and beverage industry.
- The Best Place to Work from the Neighboring Islands - Non-Oahu winners.
- The Best Young Business to Work for - Must be less than 5 years old as of the registration deadline.
- Best Place to Work - Rookie of the year - First year on the Best Places to Work in Hawaii list.
- Healthiest Workplaces in Hawaii
- Family Friendly Workplaces in Hawaii